- The total crypto market cap gained momentum and broke the $260.0B resistance area.
- Bitcoin price broke the main $9,000 resistance area and traded close to $9,400.
- EOS price traded nicely above the $6.50 and $6.75 resistance levels.
- Bitcoin cash price is trading above the $420 level and it could continue to rise towards $440.
- Tron (TRX) price broke the $0.0330 resistance and it might continue to rise.
- Cardano (ADA) price is slowly moving higher towards the key $0.1000 resistance.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
After a successful close above the $400 level, bitcoin cash price climbed higher steadily against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair broke the $410 and $420 resistance levels. The pair is now trading nicely above the $425 level and it might continue to rise in the coming sessions.
On the upside, an initial resistance is near the $432 level, above which the price is likely to test the $440 resistance. On the downside, an initial support is near the $420 level, followed by $410.
EOS, Tron (TRX) and ADA Price Analysis
EOS price gained significantly after it broke the key $6.50 resistance level. The price climbed above the $6.75 resistance and the bulls were successful in a close above the $7.00 level. The next key resistances are near the $7.10 and $7.12 levels.
Tron price is rising slowly and it recently traded above the $0.0330 level. TRX price is currently climbing and it could test the $0.0340 resistance level. If there are more upsides, the price is likely to test the $0.0350 level in the coming sessions.
Cardano price is currently trading above the $0.0900 level, with a positive bias. ADA price must break the $0.0950 level to test the main $0.1000 resistance levels. If the bulls succeed in clearing $0.1000, there could be sharp gains towards the $0.1100 level.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap hourly chart, there was a strong upward move after there was a break above the $255.0B and $260.0B resistance levels. The market cap even broke the $270.0B level and recently tested the $278.0B zone. It corrected lower, but the $264.0B level acted as a strong support. The current price action is positive, suggesting more gains above the $275.0B and $280.0B levels. If all goes well, the crypto market could even test the $300.00B level in the coming days. Therefore, more gains are possible in bitcoin, ETH, XRP, TRX, ADA, bitcoin cash, litecoin, EOS, stellar, IOTA, ICX, WAN, and other altcoins.